To ensure that every exhibitor is treated fairly and equally, where the purchaser can expect that all makers will treat them courteously, and where the objective of preserving the Appalachian Makers Market can be carried out, the following rules are established:
Thursday, August 25 : 9am – 5pm
Roll carts will be provided by Convention Center at the garage entrance. Your assigned booth number will be posted in your booth upon your arrival. Vendors are responsible for and expected to provide their own signage and marketing materials. You are not required to display your booth number.
All exhibitor booths must be open and staffed during Market business hours. Exhibitors receive free entry for the weekend and one additional weekend pass for a guest.
Thursday, August 25 : 9am – 5pm Vendor Set-Up
Friday, August 26 : 10am – 6pm
Saturday, August 27 : 10am – 6pm
Early breakdown of booths is not permitted. The Market closes to the public 5 PM Saturday.
New this year:
- Peg board will not be provided.
- Please be courteous to all other exhibitors.
- No tents or displays that block or restrict view of other vendors.
- Please be prepared with sufficient product (avg. of 4,000 visitors/shoppers are expected over 2 days).
- All items for sale must be handmade.
Exhibitor Booth Fee
One 10×10 vendor space includes a table and folding chairs. (Please be prepared to bring your own peg board or shelving/brackets/spotlights, etc.)
$299 – PER 10×10 booth space (indoor main floor, outdoor if requested: must bring your own tent)
$299 – Outdoor Exhibitor or Food Vendors.
New this year:
- We will no longer have sales processing stations.
- Vendors will process their own sales and are responsible for their own cash, credit card, and/or check sales.
- If this presents a problem, please contact our office at 304-252-7328.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting their own sales tax. WV & Local Sales Tax = 7%
Volunteers will be available for brief periods of time to relieve the exhibitors. Appalachian Makers Market and Convention Center staff will be available to assist with general questions and/or emergencies.